The Centurion's Servant

Random thoughts about what concerns me. The story of the centurion's servant centers on faith, that all turns out as it should, just because you have faith.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas

14 November 2005

Day Two

Part of getting along is getting along when you're not at your brightest. I overslept today, and missed my usual morning routine. The day has been sort of--funky--because the timing is off for one thing. For another, the zeal is there on faith alone. I don't feel it as strongly as I would like to. Which is when you need it the very most, according to C.S. Lewis in The Screwtape Letters.

So I keep pluggin' along. By the numbers at the moment, but I'm pluggin'. Thanks very much to Steve Adams for permission to use his hobo nickel of the Centurion at the top of this page. To see his utterly fantastic work click here.

More later. On faith, of course.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Centurion--Keep at it, man! Rome wasn't built in a day. Or two days, even!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home