The Centurion's Servant

Random thoughts about what concerns me. The story of the centurion's servant centers on faith, that all turns out as it should, just because you have faith.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas

19 December 2005

Another forwarded email

Although I have been bitten recently by the bug of fraudulent, forwarded mail, despite the absolute reliability of the immediate source forwarding to me, especially that one on December 1st about the World War II memorial, there are some I simply can't turn down. The story below, A Christmas Story,  is one of them.

Merry Christmas to all, and thank you to my legion of readers, whom I believe at this stage number one human and one canine (who has The Centurion's Servant read to him). May it be that 2006 is a time for a more prolific Decius. Until then…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your canine reader thinks this story is absolutely marvelous :-)

p.s. he says to tell you so does the human reader (his mommy)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Decius, the Centurion said...

Thank you, anonymous. You and said canine make up the entire audience of this blog, and your support is greatly appreciated!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home